Good.com is the BYOD strategy of choice worldwide. With Good.com, enterprise employees are free to use the iOS,
iPad, Android, tablet or Windows mobile device of their choice. Good's BYOD products secures enterprise information
and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices—separating private from company data on the same device,
protecting you and the enterprise. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever you
need access to your critical enterprise data. The next time you upgrade your wireless device, ask IT to make it good with
BYOD is on fire. So are we. Join us!
QA Engineer II
As a member of our QA Engineer II team you will contribute to the holistic effort of
delivering high quality software on time and on budget. You will be responsible for detailed analysis required to translate
high level functional requirements (User Stories) into detailed Use Cases and Test Cases that will be used to inform development
requirements as well as ultimately turn into the product test plan. You will be the catalyst to invoke feedback and sign-off on Use
Cases and Test Cases from all relevant stakeholders; typically but not limited to Scrum Master, Developers, Product Owner and
fellow QA members.
- Responsible for performing hands-on new feature and function testing to support the scrum team’s development efforts;
- Responsible for writing test cases and preparing our overseas team for the regression testing validation cycle prior to release.
- We also require each of our team members become a subject matter expert in an area aligned with the company’s strategic objectives
- Take on special projects to improve process, testing methods or cross-training and knowledge transfer
- Review requirements and design/develop/execute test plans/test cases to support the platform software development
- Work with the Client and Server Applications groups, and also with the Network Operations group to build reliable, robust software.
- Help define, set, and deliver on development milestones
- Experience working in a multi-platform, multi-release, environment
- 3+ years of experience in software development and/or QA
- Experience writing write test cases
- Experience and understanding of networking protocols specifically on sockets, TCP/IP and UDP
- Experience with (Unix, Solaris, Perl, Python, etc)
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong experience with Proxy Servers and Load Balancers
- Strong Server Profiling experience to build scalable and performance servers (100K-1 million or more!)
- Experience developing on multiple platforms such as Solaris and Windows
- Mobile device experience is a plus
- Full software development life-cycle experience. Agile development experience is a big plus
- Results oriented, product and customer focused
For immediate consideration please send resume to: email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience
Virgil E. Robinson BYOD Enterprise Mobility & Security Advocate Good Technology
Good Technology - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...