MobileIron is at the center of the perfect storm that is hitting both business and IT. Global companies are rushing to transform their businesses with mobile apps, content, and devices. Business has moved past the PC onto mobile devices and the impact on IT will be as far reaching and as impactful as the shift from mainframe to PC. The IT world is becoming the Mobile IT world and only MobileIron was purpose-built for Mobile IT.
Company highlights include:
MobileIron has been chosen by thousands of organizations that are transforming their businesses through enterprise mobility because they know that only MobileIron can make them successful. Come join our team and be part of building the next big Silicon Valley success story.
- Explosive growth: adding 2000 customers in the last 5 quarters including more than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Clear path to profitability: bookings increased 400% year-over-year
- Strong balance sheet: total investment of $97M including a $40M Series E financing round in May with Foundation Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, and Storm Ventures
- Industry recognition: Being positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software 2012
- Track record of innovation: first to deliver critical enterprise features for multi-OS mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), BYOD privacy controls, and Android security
Your responsibilities include:
- Design and develop software modules on MobileIron's Mobile Device Management platform
- Peer review designs, code, and test cases.
- Write and execute system, functional and unit tests using tools such as jUnit.
- Interact with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Plan, implement and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Work closely with development, product management, QA and operations.
- 6+ years industry experince
- Strong technical fluency with Java.
- Experience with SQL databases such as Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Fluency with Unix, Linux, and network programming.
- Prior experience developing web applications.
- Desire to learn, achieve, and work collaboratively.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent experience and
- Spring experience a plus.