Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The Connected Shopper Front-end Developer is responsible for the hands on coding and development of services software which will include the design, implementation, and defect resolution of new and existing product code
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years software development / software engineering experience
• Very strong object oriented design and development skills.
• Experience with one UI development kit is a MUST. (HTML5/Flex/Swing/Andriod/IOS)
• Experience with HTML5 is a plus.
• Strong computer skills with JAVA programming
• MUST have Java software application experience
• Experience developing large, maintainable software product architectures.
• Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
• Deep understanding of the concepts behind solid software design: Abstraction, Modularity, Design Patterns, etc.
• Work experience through complete software project delivery cycles.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Self starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; Goal driven
• Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
Innovate for Good
We look for the most advanced problems solvers - like you - to help us create technologies that rise to the challenges...