Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Responsibilities (Duties and Tasks to be performed):
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of web-based enterprise applications that support our Health Care and Commuter product offerings. In this role, you will support our customer-facing websites and related back-office applications that enable WageWorks deliver high-quality service to our customers in these areas.
As a member of the internal engineering staff, you will also participate in functional walkthroughs and requirements analysis. You will work directly with web and database developers, release engineers, technical project managers, and product managers. During peak periods of development, you might also work with external consultants and technology partners.
In day-to-day work, WageWorks will rely on your self-management, ability to collaborate, and
commitment to deliver scalable, functional, high quality systems. We are seeking creative,
adaptable individuals who are flexible and capable of working in a dynamic, evolving and rapidly growing environment.
Job Requirements (Skills and Experience Needed)
WAGEWORKS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Requires 7-10 yrs. proven experience in building web-based enterprise applications with involvement in multiple full life-cycle projects , preferably in Agile software development life cycle.
- 3-5 yrs. experience with the design and implementation of distributed applications is required.
- 3+ yrs. hands-on experience with building .Net web-based applications with
Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, ASP.NET and with C# is required.
- Requires experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle 9i/11g.
- Experience with defining and implementing software design and coding best practices is
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members is a must.
- Strong team player and committed to the success of the group.
- Requires strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with benefits, transaction processing, or financial services industry background
is a big plus.
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is a big plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems degree or equivalent
experience required, MS preferred.
WageWorks - 13 months ago
WageWorks wants to make administration of tax-advantaged spending accounts easier. The company helps some 5,000 clients, including more than...