We are looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual responsible for driving enterprise solutions sales in the Eastern US region. This position is responsible for managing overall customer and key partner relationships in the region and engaging with both internal and external resources to meet territory targets and sales objectives as a direct customer-facing individual contributor. Sales professional should be expert in both solutions based sales as well as relationship based sales.
- Meet and exceed the overall sales targets and objectives for the territory, including overall revenue as well as product based revenue
- Devise and execute strategies to penetrate target enterprise accounts within the territory and meet new account acquisition goals.
- Develop strong business and personal relationships with key channel partners and influencers to get introduced to additional new target business.
- Manage relationships with existing enterprise accounts focusing on building existing target account revenue through customer retention and up-sales
- Articulate the value propositions of appliance solutions and devise and scope solutions to meet dynamic customer requirements
- Work with inside technical resources and partner technical resources to create and validate customer solution proposals.
- Navigate complex sales situations involving multiple decision makers and influencing parties to obtain a high closure rate.
- Master and deliver enterprise sales presentations both online and at client site with maximal impact to meet current customer needs and open ideas about future needs and applications.
- Entertain customers and partners around sales calls and events to build relationships including dinners and outings.
- Travel and attend trade shows and industry events to build key contacts and awareness amongst target customers and channel partners.
- BA/BS, 4 year degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of general sales experience
- 3-5 years of enterprise IT solutions sales background in related field with track record of success, ie meeting quota, landing enterprise accounts, etc.
- IT Security or IT Networking products and solutions sales background including selling appliances and/or software, giving detailed presentations, and leading customer engagement
- Selling to enterprise customers – 1,000+ seat organizations to the CIO, VP of IT, and IT Director levels – will need good executive rapport and be comfortable with in person sales situations.
- Strong level of relationship based selling – able to connect with customers and individuals on a strong professional and personal level over long periods of time that facilitates business.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required in order to manage complex technical sales and position best solutions to customers.
- Proficient at all levels of sales process from prospecting, to presenting, to closing, to post sales relationship management
- Proficiency with standard office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
Personal Candidate Profile:
- Familiarity and experience using CRM system (ie Salesforce, Dynamics CRM Online)
- Knowledge of IT Networking Fundamentals - top level
- Knowledge of IT Security Fundamentals-top level
- Knowledge of cloud computing fundamentals-top level
- Knowledge/experience with selling Microsoft enterprise products
- Must live in District – anywhere on east coast of US with preference between Virginia and New York.
- Ability to travel up to 50%. Each month candidate may be required to travel up to two weeks per month as business requires.
- Self-motivated to achieve results with strong personal work ethic and internal drive to constantly improve efforts and performance
- Solid personal and business organization and time management skills
- Skilled in interpersonal communications in dealing both with customer issues as well as communicating market feedback and customer needs internally.
Iron Systems - 30+ days ago