About you: You are an independent, flexible and motivated Sourcer who loves the challenge of finding extraordinary talent and turning them into hires. You are passionate about building an organization and never settling for anything but the best.
Recruiting quality talent requires hard work, knowledge, strategy, patience and at times, a little bit of luck. You will need to understand a broad range of issues across the yahoo culture and the high-tech industry as well as the nuts and bolts of what drives each unique individual candidate.
- Fill the pipeline with high caliber candidates through multiple sourcing channels including web, job boards, cold calling, and referrals.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers in identifying, engaging, and screening potential candidates for all high-priority positions
- Manage and update our ATS with the highest level of accuracy and integrity
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns that will target the top talent in the industry
- Assist with coordinating and organizing recruiting efforts
- 2+ years of sourcing experience at a rapidly growing organization.
- Proven track record of creative sourcing. An unwillingness to take no for an answer.
- A successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals.
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Can think fast and use good judgment.
We are seeking a high-volume, full lifecycle recruiter to support our Software Engineering functions.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Create and implement new and unique candidate generation strategies for both passive and active candidates
- Provide skill-based feedback and recommendations regarding candidate strengths and areas of development
- Be a consultative partner to the business while working closely with high level hiring managers throughout the search process.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a consultative, high volume, full-lifecycle recruiting environment
- Excellent strategist with verbal and written communication skills, professional attitude, with strong client and candidate facing skills
- Patient, communicative, team player
- Ability to build and foster relationships
- Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Experience in partnering with hiring managers, interviewers, and candidates throughout the hiring process
- Thorough understanding of the channels, tools, and techniques
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Assessment skills to evaluate candidates to get the best fit
- Ability to sell past objections with clients and candidates, negotiating and influencing, with execution focus
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with a high level of integrity
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, eager to learn and grow
**Please note that this is a W-2 Contract Position**
Talent Merchants - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -