We are seeking a highly-motivated, self-driven and experienced individual to join a team of technologists at our Hayward design facility. You will join our winning technology development team and enjoy a fast paced dynamic environment and the culture of open communication and mutual respect!
• Work with design houses to define and oversee the development of novel CMOS sensors
• Work with chemistry, instrument and informatics teams to translate system-level specification to imager requirements
• Develop and implement a complete sensor characterization program, from device characterization to system level validation
• Interface with foundries and other suppliers to bring these CMOS sensors to production
• Oversee the development of a board level system to interface with the sensors
• Develop and implement a device qualification flow
Required Experience & Education:
• Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering or Physics
• 5+ years of experience in CMOS sensor design and/or CMOS image sensor product engineering.
• Deep understanding of image sensor devices and characterization methods
• Hands-on lab experience characterizing image sensors and processing sensor data for statistical analysis
• Good understanding of the physical operation of sensor devices, such as photodiodes
• Experience bringing CMOS sensors to mass production
• Experience working with 3rd party design houses, foundries, assembly, test and reliability houses
• Experience designing or over-seeing the design and characterization of board-level cameras
• Experience with MEMS, biomedical equipment & devices, lab-on-chip
• Basic understanding of optics
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Affirmative Action Employer
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...