National Healthcare firm – PBM Div – Chicago
US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Reports to: Sr Dir – Healthcare Analytics
This is a new role due to growth serving as the SME of Healthcare Claims Analytics and is responsible for using advanced mathematical and statistical methods to analyze data and construct pharmacy benefit solutions. This is a hands-on statistical analysis role using health care claims data (both medical and pharmacy) to validate and quantify trends or patterns; conduct program evaluation and develops statistical models to support data analysis or product functions; verify model and algorithm effectiveness based on real-world results and design experimental and observational methods to evaluate impact of programs.
Absolute “must have’s” – Degree in Statistics, Economics, Epidemiology or other discipline with a strong emphasis on statistical methods is essential with at least 3 years of corporate experience. Experience working with health insurance claims data and expert SAS BASE and SAS STAT required.
Job Requirements: 1) Bachelor degree and 5 years in advanced statistical methods and or forecasting techniques, or Masters degree and 3 years in advanced statistical concepts and or a PhD with 1 year of experience.
2) Training and experience in applied statistics to include linear and logistic regression.
3) Demonstrated ability to work independently, solve complex problems, and takes a new perspective using existing solutions;
4) Demonstrated interpersonal skills including but not limited to verbal and written communication.
5) Ability to articulate complex technical issues and results in presentations to internal and external audiences.
6) Strong communication skills
Additional Comments: Background ck and drug screening conducted
Qualified candidates send cover letter and resume to: Linda@BentonSearch.com
Quirk's - 21 months ago