Systems Analyst - Financial Systems
CNO Financial Group is seeking an analytical professional that will work closely with business partners to support critical financial reporting needs. Responsibilities include:
Performs complex system configuration changes and development tasks for Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Essbase, and Hyperion Planning software applications to ensure the needs of the customer are met in a timely and cost-effective manner. Consults with users to ensure effective and efficient resolution of reported production problems both system-related and procedural. For major projects, captures customer technical requirements, defines reporting needs, coordinates activities of the team, conducts tests and conveys the results to the team to derive an acceptable solution. As an Essbase administrator, will participate in cube development, define data extracts, configure load rules, and develop calculation scripts. Provides user training as required. Monitors compliance with service level agreements and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls.
This is a great opportunity to work with the latest technology within Oracle’s Hyperion suite of tools. If you are a strong problem solver with proven experience in critical financial reporting and analysis, please apply.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong organization, planning, analysis, and communication skills
• Advanced PC skills -- Outlook (meetings & correspondence), Spreadsheets (Excel), Database (Access), and Word Processing (Word)
• 4 to 5 years experience with Client/ Server and Web based financial applications
• Previous experience with system conversions and Oracle / Hyperion financial applications a plus
• Understanding of Accounting concepts or equivalent work experience (Provides an understanding of debits, credits, journal entries, balancing, internal controls, reconciliations etc.)
CNO Financial Group, Inc
- 2 years ago - save job