Posting Title |
ITBM Strategist - West
Digital Fuel, part of the VMware (NYSE: VMW) family, provides easy to use and fast to deploy IT Financial and Business Management SaaS solutions that plan, bill, and optimize IT cost and value. The company has enabled hundreds of enterprises to increase value and save millions in direct IT costs, while gaining predictability into IT spending. Today hundreds of companies worldwide rely on Digital Fuel, including Cummins, Dell, Deutsche Bank, First Horizon, GE, IBM, Independence Blue Cross, Nationwide, Nestle, Procter & Gamble, Siemens, Starwood, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Volkswagen, and many more. Digital Fuel is a place where dynamic, multi-national, multi-talented all-stars are rewarded. We offer a platform for professional growth and the excitement of working on cutting-edge technology. Join our team today! Learn more at www.digitalfuel.com/careers.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the account manager/ITBM specialist to drive revenue for the company by executing and managing all technical aspects of the sale. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for presentations, configured demonstrations, the technical aspects of RFI/RFPs, proof of concepts, and handling any technical questions or issues that arise during a typical sales cycle.
- Technical qualification of opportunities and understanding the business/technical requirements of the client
- Architect, configure and present solution demonstrations
- Execute Proof of Concepts
- Handle all technical aspects of RFI/RFP
- Able to present the solution, the technical architecture, and the product capabilities
- Able to communicate best practices and customer case studies to clients
- Assist in creating and presenting of client specific ROI studies
- Liaison with Product Management to provide product feedback
- Assist peers on SE team
- Assist at Marketing events
- 4+ years experience in a presales capacity successfully selling enterprise software solutions to IT
- Strong technical and analytical skills. Scripting or programming experience a plus.
- Familiarity and understanding of the typical solutions used in IT management – asset management, financial solutions, infrastructure monitoring, project management, ERP solutions, CMDB and Excel.
- Strong understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts. Experience with financial solutions and financial processes a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience working with and selling to various levels within an IT organization
- Ability to work on your own and to multi-task and prioritize well
- Self motivated individual with a proven track record of accomplishment
- Strong team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or similar field or related practical work experience
VMware offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
For work-life balance, plan on 9 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays and the perks of a Non-Accrued Vacation Policy where you may take time off from work as reasonably requested (subject to prior written approval by your Manager). There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Dallas, TX, US
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
Note To Applicant: Please disable your pop-up blocker prior to clicking “Apply”
VMware - 8 months ago
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...