Sr. Systems Engineer-JBOSS/ WEBSPHERE
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-MTC- Lantham,MD
Mon-Fri 8AM – 5PM
U.S. Citizen with ability to receive Government Security Clearance required
Websphere / JBoss Application Server Administration, J2EE & JBoss Administration
MS Degree in Engineering, Physics,Computer Science, Math or related experience
HOURLY RATE RANGE
- WebSphere / JBoss SME is responsible for the implementation and support of the infrastructure solutions that conforms to the IRS Enterprise Architecture
- P erform the duties of day to day workflow issues with the WebSphere Product, Tickets, Troubleshooting, creating/updating technical documentation, vision diagrams, identify gaps in the WebSphere envrionment , QA check on deliverables, Package Review, Requirement analysis using the desktop tools.
- This is senior SME position and this person will help and direct other SMEs in the team and review/update document deliverables and help implement changes in Lab environments.
- The person is expected to have high-level hands-on experience on installation, configuration, troubleshooting with the WebSphere Application Server.
- A good exposure to JAVA/J2EE development in a Unix Envrionment is a plus.
- Technical responsibilities will include: trainee on installing and configuring WebSphere / JBoss on Sun Solaris and Windows 2000 s platforms
- W ork with team on troubleshooting technical problems .
- Some weekend work (based on a rotation) and off-hour support is required.
Open Technology Group, Inc. / / www.otghq.com 2 of 2
- 10 + years working experience with Websphere 4.x -7.x
- 10+ JBoss Application Server Administration
- 10+ years working experience on Global and J2EE Security
- 5 + years working experience with JACL (Java Application Control Language), JYTHON, JMS (Java Message Service) .
- 10+ years Pearl scripting experience is a Plus.
- 10+ years of Unix working knowledge
- Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation a plus.
- Experience in large-scale multi- tiered web development projects.
Monster - 15 months ago