Sr. Systems Engineer- Infomatica
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-MTC- Lanham,MD
Mon-Fri 8AM – 5PM
U.S. Citizen with ability to receive Government Security Clearance required
Informatica , Oracle DBA, Unix
MS Degree in Engineering, Physics,Computer Science, Math or related experience
HOURLY RATE RANGE
- Coding, testing, modif ying, debugging, documenting and implementation of Informatica maps.
- Review and Analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, assist in problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Work with different application groups and architecture, design and deliver effective solutions.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents incl u ding SOPs and Probe & Response Guides.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing. Support System testing.
- Production support and maintenance of applications.
- Performance , Tuning of Informatica Mappings, processes and load routines.
- Technical responsibilities will include: architecting, designing, installing and configuring SiteMinder on Sun Solaris and Windows platforms; work with team on troubleshooting technical problems.
- Provide leadership and consultation of new products or upgrades including making recommendations, developing cost estimates, and developing implementation plans.
Open Technology Group, Inc. / / www.otghq.com 2 of 2
- Informatica PowerCenter knowledge and experience
- Data Warehouse/ETL design and development experience
- 7+ years of Experience with Informatica tool set with good working experience in Informatica 8.6.1
- 7+ years of Experience working with large scale applications
- Must be able to interpret the transformation rules and develop the software components to support the same. (7+ years)
- Strong Unix and Shell Scripting experience is must (7+ years)
- Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle (7 + years)