Leads and manages a team to effectively support order processing and related activities. Supports overall order processing for Legal team, including complex orders and support for Shared Service center (Costa Rica) to ensure quality and service level targets are consistently achieved. This role is also responsible for leading and managing teams.
· Deliver on order processing objectives; ensuring orders are efficiently and effectively fulfilled.
· Acts as a liaison between, operations, sales, service and order processing to resolve escalated pending order inquiries.
· Identifies and implements operational efficiencies including streamlining and/or automating work efforts.
· Identifies areas of improvement and efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
· Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
· Develops talent within organization and establishes effective talent pipleline.
· Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
· Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
· May be responsible for leading department initiatives and often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
· Focus on employee engagement through open communication and feedback.
· Effectively use and interpret data to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
Scope and Impact
· Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
· Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
· Develops and administers performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
· Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will add to costs and may impact the short-term goals of the organization.
· Manages, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
College Degree required, with 3-5 years of experience in a related role.
Excellent people management skills with good knowledge of internal and external customer behaviors.
Ability to coach and develop staff without significant support from their own line managers.
Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills in an operations environment
Strong business and product knowledge.
Good communication, collaboration and relationship-building skills.
Experience with managing and implementing change in a complex environment.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2012 fiscal year (October 1, 2011-September 30, 2012).
Customer Service & Support
Finance - Operations
Yes, 10 % of the Time