Develop and Hire the Best
Headquartered in Seattle, WA Amazon has more than 65,600 employees worldwide, operating in 12 countries and traded publicly on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol AMZN. Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Consider becoming a part of the Amazon team and help to develop essential content and programs that are implemented throughout Amazon and our customers worldwide.
Position Summary :
Passionate about digital music? Channel that passion into your work by being part of a world-class team that develops and manages relationships with our distribution partners, including CE companies, automotive manufacturers, mobile and web associates.
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Manager of Technical Account Management with proven experience in thought leadership, detailed technical execution, and people development to lead project teams, which support Amazon’s partnership efforts for Amazon Music. You will work closely with our internal technical and business teams and with the technical teams of our CE, automotive and other partners to optimize distribution, integration, and placement of our application and services to ensure delivery of a world-class customer experience.
Our Sr. Manager Technical Account Management Duties & Responsibilities will include :
- Work with a variety to industries to partner with our senior business development leaders on deals that drive consumers and use to Amazon’s MP3 Cloud Player
- Consult on pre-sale client meetings, acting as the technical SME to understand clients platforms and speak to the integration need
- Manage and oversee the technical integration between internal and external technical teams on the product
- Manage integration timelines and communicate with both internal stakeholders and clients regarding project updates
- Oversee entire lifecycle from inception, integration and launch
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Demonstrate proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment.
Amazon Music, part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies, is an equal opportunity employer. We are located in San Francisco, CA.
- Graduate degree
- Great at developing people
- Strong technical background in digital media and experience in working with distributed technical teams and a matrix environment
- Focus on delivering great customer experiences
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems
- Ability to manage large and complex technical projects and have a strong will to deliver results
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Finally, this leader will be known for maintaining composure and steady vision in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
Amazon.com - 14 months ago