External Job Description
Title Resource Group (TRG) is a driving force in the title and settlement services industry. TRG is national in scope, but locally staffed, with a wealth of experience in settlement services. We operate in 43 states and provide closing services in all 50. We are looking for a Sr. Technology Services Specialist to join our IT team in Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. TRG is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp . Realogy is a publicly traded company and a global provider of real estate services. It franchises and owns several of the industry's leading real estate brands and brokerages.
TRG operates over 70 distinct brand names throughout the United States such as US Title (MO), Sunbelt Title (FL), Equity Title (CA), Texas American Title Company (TX), Market Street Settlement Group (NH/ME), Mid-Atlantic Settlement (MD) and Burnet Title (MN / IL / WI).
Primarily responsible for the monitoring, management, and operational support of TRG servers and workstation utilizing tools such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). This position will also be responsible for acting as a lead on numerous IT projects. This will include identifying tasks necessary for completion of projects and working closely with other TRG/Realogy departments or third parties to ensure the tasks are completed as scheduled.
· Utilize systems management tools such as the Microsoft System Center Suite to improve the monitoring and management of TRG’s servers and workstations.
· Create and manage standard images used for workstations and servers using tools such as MDT and SCCM. This includes testing the images to ensure they meet all requirements.
· Utilize Active Directory Group Policies in conjunction with the standard images to ensure a consistent and secure environment.
· Troubleshoot complex issues, determine root cause, develop solutions, and own the issues through resolution.
· Analyze current processes and procedures and propose/implement more effective, efficient, and supportable methods for accomplishing TRG’s goals.
· Work closely with other IT departments and team members to design and implement technical solutions that meet business requirements/needs and develop detailed project plans used to implement these solutions.
· Provide operational support of TRG systems, including proactive maintenance and monitoring of these and related systems.
· Assist in setting the technical direction for TRG’s infrastructure to support the TRG business. Actively participate in strategic and tactical planning process covering capital projects as well as lights-on support.
· Provide Third-Level support as needed for end-user issues associated with Client/Server systems.
· Participate in the Client/Server On-Call rotation.
· Act as lead for on capital projects and ensure that Client/Server’s tasks are identified, tracked, and completed on schedule.
· Completely manage/lead "mini-projects" that are not as large in scope as the larger capital projects. This will require working with team players in other departments to ensure that tasks are identified and completely on schedule.
· Assist with management of over 500 Microsoft Windows servers –including file/print clusters, SQL Server clusters, IIS servers, Citrix servers, and other server types as required.
· Participate in all change control, problem management, and incident reporting processes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required. Work experience must include at least seven (7) years with system administration and/or infrastructure analysis and design in a distributed, mission-critical, corporate environment. Experience in managing IT projects is also required, although this position is not a Project Management position.
· This position is for a highly technical individual with the ability to ensure that project tasks are identified, scheduled, and completed on schedule with extensive knowledge and experience implementing/managing Microsoft technologies. Must have hands-on experience with the following:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (2007 / 2012)
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (2007 / 2012)
- Microsoft Windows (2000/2003/2008/2008 R2)
- Active Directory (2000/2003/2008/2008 R2)
· Ideal candidate would also have knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- High Availability technologies – including Load Balancing (F5 BigIP experience preferred) , Microsoft Clustering, and SAN technologies
- Server Virtualization (VMWare ESX Server preferred)
- Microsoft IIS (6/7/7.5)
· Must have a working knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, including, routing, load balancing, firewalls, proxy servers.
· This position will require after hours work as necessary and participation in a 24 x 7 on-call rotation. Occasional, as-needed travel may also be required.
· The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent decision-making skills, exceptional analytical skills to identify and resolve technical issues or problems, a capability and desire to continuously learn new technologies, tools and methodologies, excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to work well with team members from all departments within IT and the business leadership.
Title Resource Group, LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp., will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 19 months ago