The Senior Telecommunications/Network Analyst is responsible for the following:
Designs and implements network features and configurations for various small or simple networks and client sites OR assists senior/consulting telecommunications personnel on large or complex voice, data, or local area networks and client sites; assists in providing troubleshooting and/or disaster recovery services to data centers or client sites as needed; conducts portions of and/or assists others in preparing materials for presentations made to client and data center personnel; performs other duties as assigned.
• Strong background with Cisco products ATM & Frame Relay
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot MPLS WAN connections
• Experience in network analytics IOS Router Upgrades
• Install and maintain CISCO firewalls
• Install and maintain CISCO LAN Switches
• Knowledge of Network Design / Implementation Knowledge with Voice Over IP (VoIP) technologies, deployment & troubleshooting
• Knowledge with Quality of Service (QoS) and Network Optimization
• Ability to Configure and troubleshoot OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP routing protocols
• Strong routing troubleshooting skills
• Ability to deploy Routers at remote locations
• Ability to work out of a trouble ticketing system
• Strong Customer Services Skills Dependable and Self Motivated Strong Communication Skills
Education & Experience:
College degree and 5-7 year’s exp or 9 + years equivalent related Engineering/Technical experience or a combination of education and related Engineering/Technical experience required.
Progressive IT - 14 months ago
Progressive IT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of personal service with honesty, integrity and trust. We excel in providing the...