# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Job Purpose Summary
The person in this role will be responsible for developing and executing test cases to verify the functions and maintain quality standards of mobile phone products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the design and development of test cases, test tools, and test scripts for applications, functions and features for Mobile Phones.
- Executing test cases to verify the functions of the mobile phone products.
- Specific responsibilities include evaluation of requirements, determining the testing required, reviewing existing test cases for completeness, updating existing test cases, generating new test cases, and executing test cases.
- Will work independently to analyze requirements and specifications to create test cases and perform testing to verify the functions of phone products. T
- Set up and configure test equipment such as mobile network simulators and protocol analyzers and communicate the results and progress of testing by writing test reports.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in an engineering discipline, Electrical Engineering (BSEE or MSEE) or Computer Science (BSCS or MSCS) preferred however other disciplines will be considered with additional relevant work experience.
- Five years experience in software verification or development of mobile phones; experience with C/C++, Visual Basic, and/or Java development .
- Experience with methods and tools for analyzing the development and technical characteristics of testing/verification systems .
- Use Android tools: Eclipse, Logs from Devices, Architecture.
- Familiarity with Android Testing.
- Proven and trusted ability to communicate directly with customer as well as driving issues internally to resolution.
- Strong communication, coordination, organization, and reporting skills.