Sr. Test Engineer- Storage
P osition Summary:
I f you are a talented and highly motivated Test Engineer with a background in hard disk drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD), we’d like to have you on our team to support AMAX’s growth with a consistent list of customers. This position will have a critical focus developing a suite of test cases for HDD/SSD products, defining test plans, debugging test failures, and developing software. The candidate must possess organizational skills and be capable to work in a team as well as being independent.
- Set-up test equipment from suppliers to develop test cases and provide extensive debugging analysis.
- Test HDD/SDD SAS/SATA to verify product specifications, interface standards and OEM requirements
- Develop test scripts specifically to perform reliability testing based on the calculated MTBF
- Analyze information to determine hardware change and/or issues based on our customer’s requirements and configurations.
- Work to continuously improve AMAX’s products and processes by actively participating with QA, product management and production team meetings.
MS/BSEE, MS/BSCS, or MS/MSCE
6+ years of related experiences in the server industry
Programming/scripting background proficient in C/C++, Python, TCL, P2E is a plus.
Strong knowledge of SAS/SATA.
Knowledge of Ethernet is a plus.
- Device driver development and/or middleware.
- Working knowledge of x86 servers.
About the Company
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -