The Sr. Vendor Technology Sourcing Analyst position is part of the IT Sourcing & Negotiations team that helps identify, negotiate, manage and document all aspects of the Information Technology agreements between American Airlines and our key IT Partners.
In this critical role, the Sr. Vendor Technology Sourcing Analyst is responsible for the negotiation, preparation and review of both legal and business terms and conditions addressing the requirements of American's internal stakeholders. This person will work closely with various business units to identify and mitigate potential contractual risks and to facilitate the resolution of problems and other contractual issues. Also responsible for developing relationships within American's ITS organization, legal group, business units, and with providers and, lead or participate in cross functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in the preparation and analysis of contracts
- Possess good time management and organizational skills with the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Must be flexible and must have the ability to effectively manage multiple issues and projects
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to structure useful guidance around complex strategy decisions to influence and guide the decisions made by others
- Able to lead or participate in meetings to maximize service delivery value to AA
- College degree required. MBA or equivalent work experience is preferred. IT experience a plus
American Airlines - 15 months ago
AMR knows America's spacious skies -- and lots of others. Its main subsidiary is American Airlines, one of the largest airlines in the...