QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare builds software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media, and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us!
Please visit our website at www.qsii.com
The Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions will be responsible for managing all aspects of the M&A process. This will include an evaluation of the current company acquisition strategy, further development of the company M&A process, leading the acquisition process by working with the EVP, Business Development, Senior Manager, M&A, business unit leaders and other key stakeholders to identify/execute on acquisition targets to drive revenue, expand into new markets, develop new market opportunities in existing markets and increase market share.
- Analyze and recommend strategic rationale for company acquisitions
- Develop relationships across the executive and operating teams to improve and execute on acquisition process as well as increase the level of strategic thinking related to acquisitions
- Identify and evaluate, both independently and in collaboration with business unit leaders and executive team, potential opportunities for acquisition
- Build and maintain relationships with industry and professional networks that can assist in acquisition initiatives
- Lead transaction process, including coordination of internal working groups, management of external consultants and advisors, develop relationships with target company management teams, agreement negotiation, due diligence process, etc.
- Work closely with Senior Manager, M&A, EVP, Business Development, business unit leaders and financial leadership to identify, quantify and model deal related synergies, strategic fit, etc.
- Develop and maintain complex/detailed financial and valuation models as required to support proposed transactions.
- Leads post-acquisition integration and oversee all post-closing activities
- Leads deal-related process improvement initiatives
- Serves as knowledge base for the company on all matters regarding current and past transactions
- 10 years of related experience, with 5 years’ experience in corporate M&A
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects and deliver quality results within tight time constraints
- Strong quantitative skills with significant experience in valuation modeling and analysis
- Management of staff or ability to effect change across multiple organization departments
- Ability to think Strategically as well as to act tactically
- Prior interaction with Senior Executives
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Required Education (including certifications):
- Experience with healthcare information technology M&A activities
Desired Education (including certifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
QSI Inc. /NextGen Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- MBA in Finance or related field
Because QSI, Inc./NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V.
The next available appointment with your doctor might not be until next July, but NextGen Healthcare Information Systems will help with the...