Are you a Sr. Web Application Developer with strong jQuery skills that wants to work with the latest and greatest technologies, and have the opportunity to progress your career? If this is you, read on!
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Web Application Developer is to build and maintain our 1500+ websites, applications, and everything in between, including writing code, solving problems, exploring new technologies, and most importantly- enhance the overall user experience.
The position plays a key part of the team, contributing not just with coding skills, but with team work and collaboration. If you want to work with the best in the industry, produce quality code and work in a solutions focused environment, this position is for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Build fully compliant and optimized jQuery, HTML & CSS for responsive websites
- Innovate! Take every opportunity to make our sites better with new technical solutions to improve user experience
- Stay current with emerging technologies and promote their usage
Skills we need:
- 2-4 years hands on web development with jQuery
- Backbone.js, Angular.js, or Knockout. js
- OOCSS, HTML5, AJAX, Responsive Web Designing
- Previous LAMP development experience
- UI knowledge
- MVC Frameworks
Optional- but would be great, or you can learn on the job!
- Experience with Blueprint
- Proven OO PHP Development
- Experience with CMS (Drupal, WordPress)
- jQuery Mobile
Benefits of working for ConsumerTrack:
- Excellent growth opportunity with a growing and profitable E-commerce company
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401k- We match up to 5% of employee’s salary!
- Free Gym Membership at elite Spectrum Clubs
This is an on-site job for Los Angeles-area locals ONLY.
- No offshore or domestic development shops
- No contractors
- No telecommuters
- We will not pay for re-location
Indeed - 6 months ago