Workday is looking for a Senior Web Producer to join our Marketing team!
This key role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who has experience in managing on-line global web programs. This position's responsibilities include the management, execution, and reporting of online web programs and campaigns. The successful candidate will influence and drive web programs to completion, identify new opportunities, and measure and optimize program performance. If you are passionate about technology, creative, and possess impeccable project management skills, we want to talk to you. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter who exceeds expectations, gets results, and has a passion for emerging technologies. This person will have an incredible impact delivering Workday marketing campaigns.
- Work with a global, cross-functional team of Corporate and Product Marketing, Creative Services, Events, and Demand Generation to deliver compelling content and ensure the timely delivery of new web projects and ongoing scheduled campaigns
- Support, manage, deliver, and measure a variety of global online marketing initiatives
- Support Marketing in its efforts to grow global online revenue and further develop our online brand
- Manage and produce new web projects with a focus on lead generation, ongoing web updates, and maintenance of existing web pages
- Set up, test, and launch campaigns using our content management system, translation management system, marketing automation system, and our analytics tools
- Identify high-growth and high-revenue opportunities, and take the lead on executing, measuring, and optimizing their performance
- 5+ years in a hands-on web manger role with proven results on web marketing programs
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Exceptional creativity and ability to “push the envelope” in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Experience with a content management system (Teamsite, Ingeniux, Documentum, Drupal, etc.)
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a “can do” attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Outstanding record of achievement, ambition, and drive
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword strategies
- Well documented experience with enterprise level email marketing programs and web campaign creations and launches
- Experience with web metrics tools (Omniture Site Catalyst, Test and Target, Google Analytics, etc.)
Workday - 14 months ago
Workday wants to make every day better for HR and finance professionals. The computer software company makes cloud-based enterprise...