Facility Operations/Security: Facility/Venue Management
Stadium Operations Part-Time Staff (Seasonal) - Oakland Athletics (Oakland, CA)
The Oakland Athletics Stadium Operations Department has part-time staff position openings available during the upcoming season. These part-time hourly positions will be responsible for providing customer service for our guests and clients.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Greet and direct guests as needed at the O.Co Coliseum.
- Responsible for the set-up and the take down of the Guest Relations booth as needed.
- Deal with customer concerns, safety issues, and complaints.
- Document guest suggestions, complaints and various issues.
- Enter data in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Responsible for responding to and answering the A’s Safety Hotline and dispatching the appropriate team members to the situation.
- Work home games when needed as Stadium Operations Events Staff.
- Participate in the set-up and/or breakdown of each stadium event as needed.
- Monitor and greet guests in the Tailgate Area as needed.
- Take tickets and control access into stadium events as needed.
- Have full knowledge of the Oakland Athletics ticket and stadium policies.
- Provide Random Acts of Kindness for our guests.
- Responsible for ticket upgrades on a random basis
- Distribute Round Table Pizza Promotion Coupons when appropriate.
- Provide Field Visits for various guests of the Coliseum
- Perform duties assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event experience for our guests.
- Have full knowledge of the O.co Coliseum.
For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume by Friday, February 8th.
- BA or BS college degree (or in progress) preferred
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Excellent customer service abilities and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented individual with excellent verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Lifting objects weighing up to 30lbs. may be required
- Employees must be available for 50% of the total number of games per month at a minimum.
- Candidate must be available non-traditional hours (various nights, weekends, holidays)
The Oakland Athletics are an Equal Opportunity Employer
MLB - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard