Responsible for assisting in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the Education Department programs for the staff of the hospital. May perform these duties personally or coordinate with other qualified staff to instruct the program.
Schedule: Part-time (20 hours per week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• Associate degree in Nursing required. Bachelor's of Science in Nursing or Education preferred.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in health related field preferred.
• Previous experience in area of healthcare education preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS, and PALS instructor status preferred or obtained in the first year of employment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
• Knowledge of Meditech computer system preferred.