The Staff Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and will work closely with the General Ledger team in San Mateo and Manila. To be successful in this role, you must have strong knowledge of GAAP and the ability to operate effectively in a rapidly scaling, dynamic environment. You should have the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams, including FP&A, Sales, Sales Operations, Billing Team, and Legal. We are looking for someone who has excellent problem solving skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support our continued success and growth.
- Assist in month-end close activities
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Coordinate yearly audit including preparing all supporting reports and documentation
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annual financial reporting (journal entries, reconciliation schedules, variance reporting, month-end closing, etc.)
- Assist in issuance of all monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements
- Adherence to GAAP with respect to all accounting interpretations and applications
- Assist in implementations of new policies and procedures
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Big 4 experience desired
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- CPA a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the company
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and self-managed—able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...