POSITION SCOPE |
This is a short term contract assignment that will last for approximately 6 months. In this role, you will be an integral part of a fast paced, growth oriented and challenging accounting team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the month end close process
- Prepare and post journal entries
- General ledger account reconciliations
- Daily cash audits for high volume, low dollar transactions
- Assist with various accounting department projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in accounting a plus
- Retail or consumer products industry experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel & Word skills required
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task
- Experience with multiple location & multiple product businesses is a plus
- Responsible & dependable – comfortable working with deadlines
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word and Excel, Epicor, Great Plains or MAS 90, FRX a plus.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 20 months ago
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...