Rollout Systems, LLC, located in California, MD is interviewing 3/4 time staff accountants for our corporate office. Must have an accounting degree and have work experience in an accouting environment where frequent interaction with an accounting firm is the norm.
Our Staff Accountant position is a newly created position. The ideal candidate will have experience working independently, experience communicating professionally with management at all levels and have proven experience providing follow-up and feedback. Must be deadline oriented and have forward thinking initiatives to be a part of a growing business through daily attention to detail and anticipating needs as a regular part of the position. Responsibilities will indlude, but are not limited to:
Please provide your salary history and available working hours on your resume. Security clearance not required. Background and reference checks will be performed.
- Reconcile accounts, prepare work papers, prepare financial statements, close monthly books
- Record A/P, A/R, Payroll, Labor distribution, Cash receipt and disbursements, Adjusting journal entries, and other transactions using QuickBooks. Experience with PROCAS a plus
- Other accounting projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting is required
- This position will be about a 30-36 hour a week part-time position reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance.
Rollout Systems, LLC - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Rollout Systems, LLC equals:
IT services that work for you.
Logistics management and services that work for you.
Unique solutions for...