Summary: Payroll process and invoicing for Hiland Partners GP Holdings, LLC (payroll company) and payroll accounting for Hiland Partners, Hiland Crude, and ITT.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
garnishment payments and updating payroll check register.
- Process payroll related vendor payments – 401K, health insurance, garnishments, etc.
- Reconciles payroll related receivable and payable accounts for payroll company.
- Completes Month-End close procedures for payroll company.
- Account and reconcile bi-weekly payroll including transferring funds, processing employee
- Prepares payroll, payroll tax, pension and vacation month-end accruals.
- Assemble AFE labor reclass timesheets and prepare associated payroll reclass journal entries and invoices.
- Reconcile 401k employee contribution, employer safe harbor contribution, and 401k loan payments to payroll records and remits payment.
- Remits payments and reconciles health, dental, vision, voluntary/company paid life, short-term and long-term disability invoices and creates deduction adjustments as needed.
- Transfers deductions from Cafeteria Plan/Flexible Spending Account contributions to cafeteria plan bank account and reconciles flex account.
- Reconcile and file payroll related government reports and make associated payments including workers comp.
- Reconciles monthly bank statements for all Hiland Partners, Hiland Crude, ITT and CWC accounts on a timely and accurate basis.
- Review W-2, 940 and 941 and assemble payroll information for audits.
- Coordinates monthly Wright Express statements review/approval – forwards statements for account coding and approval, audits coding and posts statements/payment information into SSI in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain SOX – Human Resources and Payroll cycle.
- Prepare bank deposit for all companies.
- Complete Ad Hoc reporting and special assignments as requested.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Effective organizational and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Detailed oriented
Education and / or Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a minimum of four years experiences with a concentration in payroll preferred or equivalent combination.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Hiland Partners - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard