Are you looking to start your career in the right direction with a nationally recognized public accounting and consulting firm? Staff Accountants at Crowe may work in the external audit, internal audit, risk consulting, or tax consulting areas of the firm. Responsibilities may include:
In addition, staff will have diverse opportunities to work as a team member in a variety of industries on both domestic and international client engagements.
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Consulting with management of large organizations
- Providing risk management and internal audit services
- Assisting in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance projects
- Participating in special reviews relating to mergers, acquisitions, and the sale of businesses.
We provide our professionals with the appropriate level of training, opportunities and support enabling them to take on additional responsibilities and encounter a broader range of experiences earlier in their careers. In short, we believe that Crowe is truly The Unique Alternative to the Big Four ®. Seldom do you get the chance to join a firm where you can make a difference. Join us and experience a career with an impact!
Applicants should meet the following qualifications:
- Outstanding academic performance in Accounting
- Strong academic credentials – Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.0 required. Minimum major and cumulative GPA of 3.2 preferred
- Proficient with Excel
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Accounting majors are required to meet 150 credit hours by start date (before beginning full-time employment)
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with professionals of all levels
- Available to work/travel evenings or weekends (Saturday and/or Sunday)
- Car may be required to travel to client site
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the top 10 public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core...