Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly-owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant, and Catherines. The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal—We make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best!
At ascena, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
Execution of ongoing Payroll processes
- 90% - Process Ascena Payroll accurately, efficiently and effectively in compliance with internal controls/policies and external compliance requirements through:
Completion of data reconciliation between subsystem (ADP) and Oracle General Ledger
Facilitation of cross brand communication as it relates to Payroll functions and deliverables
Achievement of SLA operating metrics and initiation of corrective actions where appropriate.
- 10%- Seek and implement improvements for Ascena Payroll through process enhancements, innovation, and technological updates
- Requires 4 year degree in Accounting and at least 1 year experience.
- Systems experience and aptitude- Following experience required- Excel, Access, and ERP. ADP experience a plus.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills- Ability to work with various Payroll stakeholders, HR and IT resources.
- Outstanding leadership and teamwork skills; ability to work well with team members
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
Dressbarn, Inc. - 2 years ago