"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Come join an exciting opportunity in our Student and Employee Counseling-EAP Department! For over thirty years, UT Employee Assistance Program (EAP) has been offering extraordinary quality and personalized customer service to organizations across America. At UTEAP, we provide a variety of counseling, work life, wellness programs and services to UTHealth Faculty, Staff and Students as well as other external local, state and regional colleges, universities, businesses and constituencies.
As a member of our team, you will provide professional administrative and secretarial support to the Executive Director Counseling and WorkLife Services and his management staff.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
- Administrative support of Executive Director and Managers
- Set up meetings/Plan events
- Maintain department file/HR paperwork
- Coordinate travel/reimbursements
- Submit print orders and marketing materials
- Assist in proposal generation and compilation
- Website updates/maintenance
- Generate complex reports
- Serves as content expert and coordinates with HR and IT for Daybreak Software updates and changes
High School Diploma/Equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years experience in a responsible secretarial and/or clerical position. Typing 60 WPM preferred.
- -Preferred proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access; includes maintaining executive's calendar..
- Preferred one year of progressive professional administrative experience and one year of direct support to executive/director.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 24 months ago
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...