State Farm Insurance Agent located in Glen Cove, NY is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Suzanne Aral-Boutros - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.