Strong. Stable. Local. Personal.
Staff Assistant, Administrative Services (#14367)
Corporate Office – South Bend, IN
1st Source Bank is the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana, southwestern Michigan area. 1st Source has approximately $4.5 billion in assets and operates more than 75 banking centers in 17 counties, seven Trust and Wealth Management locations and eight 1st Source Insurance offices as well as over twenty 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide. We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, both individuals and businesses. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
Come work for an organization that consistently receives awards as the Favorite Bank in the area – whether it’s in Indiana or Southwestern Michigan; Five-Star ratings from Bauer Financial, the best rating possible for our strong financial foundation; over 20 years of consecutive dividend growth for our shareholders; and routinely lists in the Top 150 Performers of banks nationwide by Bank Director Magazine based on profitability, asset quality and capital adequacy. 1st Source has also been recognized for our strong workplace environment that values its employees and our positive work culture that includes respect, communication, opportunity and being part of a team.
We base employment on an individual's experience, skills, talents and perspectives. We value our colleagues and treat each with honesty, dignity and respect. We are committed to creating a diverse and talented team whose strengths improve our ability to serve our customers.
Provides administrative support to one or more individuals in assigned department
- Performs a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth and efficient daily operations of the division/department
- Handles UPS Shipping and Billing
- Processes word order requests and follow up with employees on completed work
- Orders name tabs and stamps
- Codes and routes all invoices for department
- Assigns laptops and projectors
- Composes, types, edits and proofreads correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary
- Maintains appropriate files and records, orders supplies and distributes materials to department personnel, customers and others as necessary
- Answers phones for department staff and takes messages
- Responsible for the completion of all compliance training related to the position
- Must understand all applicable laws and regulations that apply to the position and complies with the requirements
- One (1) or more years of administrative experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to handle telephone calls and message requirements
- Good PC skills--proficiency in MS Office Word and Excel essential
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Typical office environment, which includes sitting, standing, computer use, lifting up to ten pounds, using office equipment, speaking on a phone and serving customers.
Corporate Office - South Bend, IN
FT - Hourly
Relevant Years of Experience:
Minimum of 1 year