Staff Associate - Nurse Practitioner
This is a 9-month position which falls within the APA Union.
Tour of Duty: Monday - Friday, Monday-Friday, 8:30a.m.-4:30 p.m. 37.5 hours per week.
Possible nights hours by appointment. Commencement coverage (full-day each May)
Provides primary and preventive care in a college health setting. Offers holistic approach to medical needs of patients.
Works under the medical supervision of the Health Services' Physician, the Clinical Director of Health Services and the general supervision of the Senior Director of Health Services and the Counseling Center.
1. Provide care of common health problems including general-medical GU-GYN.
2. Gives prevention and health education when appropriate.
3. Assists Health Services' staff RNs in treatment of patients.
4. Updates guidelines yearly.
5. Performs such other duties and responsibilities as the Clinical Director of Health Services, Senior Director of Health Services, the Assistant Vice President and the Vice President of Student Affairs may direct.
Required Minimum Qualifications
1. Licensed in Massachusetts as an adult or family nurse practitioner.
2. Must possess prescriptive authority.
a. College health experience
b. Urgent care experience
c. Work-related experience in primary care
d. 5-years of experience
e. BLS certification
f. Strong verbal and written skills
Special Instructions to Applicants
Items other than resume or letter of interest that applicants must submit
Please attach the following documents to your on-line application:
**This position is subject to a background check.
All (Internal and External candidates)
Pay Rate (Applicant View)
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Application Types Accepted
Bridgewater State College - 10 months ago