A key function of this position will be to report audit findings to ensure understanding and acceptance across the client company to enable appropriate actions to be taken. This position will include domestic and international travel.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business related field
- Three to five years of prior experience in the oil and gas industry, including service companies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high volume environment
- Strong technical aptitude to include MS Word and Excel
- Preferred languages include Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Spanish.
- Prior Internal Audit or Consulting experience a plus
- SAP, Oracle, and SQL experience a plus
25% to 50% Travel
Dependent on Experience
AMS-PAR is not a licensed CPA firm
Keywords: auditor internal audit vendor joint interest intern contract compliance accounting