SunGard Corporate Audit is recruiting for a staff Auditor with a background in Information Technology and/or Information Security auditing. Our team provides audit coverage over multiple risk areas within finance, business operations, and information technology. Through the various audits and special projects we conduct we strive to provide value-added services to SunGard, and ensure risk is appropriately managed. Scope of audit work includes: IT infrastructure, business processes, and application development.
Essential Job Function
• Perform Application Security, IT General Controls, Data Center, and Process audits in compliance with IIA International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
• Responsible for conducting interviews and walk-throughs, performing analysis to identify key business risks and controls.
• Responsible for determining audit scope, designing testing strategies, testing, evaluating, and documenting controls, identifying control gaps, and identifying and reporting audit issues based on significance, risk, and impact.
• Collaborate with business partners to develop appropriate management corrective action plans. Conduct follow up on remediation of control gaps. In a lead or support role, participate in audit related meetings.
• Executes audit procedures and prepares comprehensive audit work papers and internal audit reports reflecting the results of work performed.
• Assess materiality/impact of weaknesses and propose recommendations. Performs follow up on the status of outstanding recommendations.
• Maintains business unit relationships and establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders.
• Participate in a team environment and build strong working relationships.
• Keep abreast of current and emerging technologies and recommend changes to audit programs as necessary.
• Travel is approximately 25% (Domestic and International).
Education and Experience
• 2-4 years’ work experience in the IT Audit field. Additional experience in product development or IT systems is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in a computer science or related field.
• General understanding of laws, regulations and standards (FFIEC, FISMA, HIPPA, PCI, and GLBA).
• Certifications such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) are a plus.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to communicate audit findings and recommendations, both written and oral, to promote constructive change. Collaborate with management to establish timely, appropriate action plans and then conduct audit follow-up to management's actions plans.
• Possesses the ability to document an end to end business process and identify process improvement opportunities. Experience with the process maturity model (PMM) or capability maturity model (CMMI) is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills to analyze complex business processes and identify risk; apply sound, well-balanced reasoning to reach decisions quickly and accurately.
• Ability to decipher technical documentation and evaluate potential risks.
• General knowledge of operating systems, databases, firewalls, web servers, and application servers.
• Technical proficiency in one or more of the following areas is a plus:
o ERP packages (SAP, Oracle)
o Systems Development (SDLC, project management and change control methodologies)
o Application Security (OWASP concepts and application architecture and controls)
o Database Administration & Security (Oracle, SQL)
Information Security & Data Privacy
o Network & Infrastructure Architecture and Security
o Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) key control testing
SunGard is one of the world’s leading software and technology services companies. SunGard has more than 17,000 employees and serves approximately 25,000 customers in more than 70 countries. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, education and the public sector. SunGard also provides disaster recovery services, managed IT services, information availability consulting services and business continuity management software. With annual revenue of about $4.5 billion, SunGard is the largest privately held software and services company and is ranked 480 on the Fortune 500.
Capitalize on Change
In speaking to our customers, we hear three universal business challenges that need to be addressed in an ever-changing financial services landscape: delivering transparency to internal and external stakeholders, increasing efficiency for cost management and leveraging networks for growth. Please join the conversation at www.sungard.com/ten .
SunGard - 12 months ago