**The ability to obtain a security clearance for which the DoD requires U.S. citizenship is required.**
Raytheon BBN Technologies, located in Cambridge, MA, is looking for Cyber Security Ninjas - people who live, eat, and breathe computer security. Our cyber security team is solving some of the hardest challenges in host and network security and we need your help. We're looking for self-motivated people who want to learn something new every day and are not afraid to jump into the deep end of the pool. As part of our team, you will contribute to one or more projects sponsored by the U.S. Government and will work in small teams with other technical people in domains like host intrusion detection and prevention, network intrusion detection and prevention, malware analysis, reverse engineering, exploit development, cyber testing, and public key infrastructure. (Ever heard of IPsec? Yeah, that was us.) We all contribute to designing, prototyping, implementing, testing, and documenting.
Things we're looking for:
Familiarity or experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Excellent programming skills, particularly in C/C++ but also x86 assembly, Java, Perl, Python, or Ruby
- A proven interest in cyber security technologies as reflected by coursework or experience
- Networking code development
- Operating system internals and/or kernel development
- Network protocol analysis techniques
- Virtualization and sandboxing
- Security topics like fuzzing, memory analysis, malware techniques, cryptography, etc.
- Static and dynamic binary analysis
- Large-scale problem solving and system engineering
- Technical writing skills
**Raytheon BBN Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer**
- MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field with coursework in computer and network security topics
- Prior internship or co-op experience
Raytheon BBN Technologies develops advanced technology solutions to solve real problems that matter to our world today.
We use technology...