The staff nurse is a professional who assumes responsibility and accountability to deliver a high standard of nursing care, adapted to the needs of specific patient populations. The patient's needs are addressed through utilization of the nursing process and evidenced-based practice. The staff nurse is responsible as the patient advocate for ensuring the coordination of all patient care through direction and/or supervision of ancillary health care providers.
1. Plans patient care utilizing the Nursing Process.
2. Demonstrates clinical competency.
3. Provides individualized patient and family education.
4. Provides age appropriate care.
5. Maintains professional accountability and development.
6. Functions as Resource Nurse when assigned.
7. Completes required documentation accurately.
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
Current license to practice professional nursing in the state of Ohio.
One year nursing experience required.
Caitlin Paul, Professional Recruiter (330) 297-2731