Roxborough Memorial Hospital is seeking a Registered Nurse for aour Wound Center. The Wound Care Nurse is responsible for the management of the wound care in the facility, including the provision of treatments to patients with regular updates to the physician and other members of the clinical team. Assessments are completed on a routine basis with regular measurements taken to assess for wound healing. The Wound Care Nurse takes the lead in educating peer staff in proper wound care and is a resource for other clinical staff.
- Graduate of an approved School of Nursing preferred.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license.
- Current CPR certification.
- Wound Care Certification -preferred
- Good organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of current standards of practice in wound care
- Excellent communication with other members of the health care team
- Willingness to become a member of the WOCN Society (Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Society)