St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of "Best Places to Work" award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri
• 1 year of related hospital experience.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• CPR and BLS also required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
"Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
For more information, please contact Amy Lynch at (573) 446-9477 or Amy_Lynch@ssmhc.com
SSM Health Care - 24 months ago