St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital System!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
• RN work experience required.
• 2 years of recent telemetry experience required.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• ACLS, CPR and BLS also required.
• Stroke certification within one year.
-Minimum of 24 hours per month-
Excellent base pay plus enticing incentives offered for specific shifts based on greatest needs.
Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
For more information, please contact Amy Lynch at (573) 446-9477 or Amy_Lynch@ssmhc.com
SSM Health Care - 14 months ago