Select Positions within a Malcolm Baldrige Award Winning Hospital!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
- Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
- Cultivate professional growth and development.
- CPR and BLS also required.
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403B retirement plan
- Paid Time off
- And much, much more!
RN, R.N., Nurse, Staff Nurse
SSM Health Care - 2 years ago