STAFF NURSE - Family Birthplace
St. Louis Business Journal named SSM Health Care - St. Louis winner of “Best Places to Work” award!
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
We deliver family centered care. All nurses are trained to deliver mom/baby care and care of post-op GYN patients.
• Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of Missouri.
• RN work experience required.
• 1 year of L&D experience preferred.
• Solid competencies in assessment, interpersonal, and critical thinking.
• Support and fulfill the mission and values of SSM.
• Cultivate professional growth and development.
• ACLS, CPR and BLS also required.
The benefits of working for a leading healthcare organization in the St. Louis area:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time off
• And much, much more!
”Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God."
SSM St. Clare Health Center - Fenton
Missouri-St. Louis-SSM St. Clare Health Center - Fenton
Scheduled Hours Per Pay Period
Normal work hours
12 hour shift, evenings/nights
Jun 11, 2014, 12:54:56 PM
SSM Health Care - 6 months ago