Infusion Service/Out PT/Surg
- Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Staff Nurse II – Minimum of six months Registered Nurse experience.
- Recent critical care experience to include hemodynamic monitoring, pacemaker insertion, IABP and post PCI.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE:
- Current California licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current Basic Life Support certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Certified in Moderate Sedation.
- Certified in AV-Sheath removal.
- Knowledgeable of the California Nursing Practice Act.
- Able to understand and follow all policies, procedures, guidelines, rules and regulations of Nursing Service, Seton Medical Center, Daughters of Charity Health System, Title XXII.
- IV Skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Seton Medical Center - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Seton Medical Center is the largest medical/surgical acute care center in Austin. One of four Magnet hospitals in the SETON Healthcare...