The LG TAM (Technical Account Management)team has the unique role of technical problem solving throughout software / hardware development life cycle and includes all aspects of the product life cycle, regularly interfacing with R&D group in Korea and with wireless communication providers (Verizon Wireless in this role) and assisting with the software / hardware approval stages.
• Measure performance benchmark scores and Find performance issues in Android Platform including Linux kernel
• Use analysis tools to find the bottle neck of performance
• Tune performance factors (CPU Governor, MP Decision, Thermal Mitigation)
• Main focus is on graphic related performance, involving linux kernel side of the Android platform
• Requires broad understanding from kernel to user space
• Requires solid understanding of GPU architecture and Graphics related APIs, such as OpenGL, OpenCL
• Co-work with Qualcomm engineer to solve issues
• Communicate with POC in Korea HQ
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Minimum 8 years of software development experience in the following:
• Linux Kernel, CPU Governor
• Android platform (Surface Flinger, SKIA, OpenGL,)
• Performance analysis and tuning
• Programming languages : C, C++, Java
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...