This position is located in Kearny Mesa, San Diego County.
8-hour shift; 6:00 am – 3:00 pm, weekends occasionally as needed
Required Skills and Qualifications
Preferred skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year recent s ta ffing experience which include working with per diem/on-call employees
- Advanced office skills; telephone, office machines, computer knowledge, software adaptability
- Ability to type 45 words per minute
- Demonstrated ability to utilize MS Windows software with intermediate to exceptional skills utilizing Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to manage staff's attendance and make changes and additions to work schedule based on daily sick calls and vacations; staffing department when short on staff
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- One to two years medical office experience
- Experience working with One Staff staffing application
This position is responsible for the planning and implementation of daily staffing for Contact Center Patient Service Representatives. Ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple, and completing extremely time sensitive priorities successfully. The Staffing Specialist will be responsible for managing the attendance of the Contact Center PSR's, addressing daily staffing changes and additions based on daily sick call volume and planned time off.
The Sharp Rees-Stealy Call Center/PBX department assists patient registration and scheduling for over 300 physicians, including hospital and Skilled Nursing Facility sites, consisting of over 100 staff members that are multi-tasked and able to assist all Sharp Rees-Stealy medical offices.
With 400 primary and specialty care physicians providing care at 20 facilities throughout the region, Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group is one of the largest, most comprehensive medical groups in San Diego County, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. For patient convenience and improved coordination of care, Sharp Rees-Stealy offers services like laboratory, radiology, physical therapy and urgent care within each clinic or nearby.
Sharp Rees-Stealy has also opened two remarkable state-of-the-art medical office buildings. One located in Downtown San Diego and the other in Sorrento Mesa. Both will provide their communities with leading edge care for decades to come.
Essential Physical Requirements May Include
- Twisting (trunk)
- Twisting (neck)
- Bending (waist)
- Flexing/extending (neck)
- Fine manipulation/pinching
- Reaching below shoulder level
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Lift up to 25 pounds
- Push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Carry up to 25 pounds
Additional physical requirements of position may be discussed during interview.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment background checks before starting work.
Sharp Healthcare - 12 months ago