We are seeking a high energy, results-focused Staffing Specialist to drive best in class recruitment for the UTC North America Field Operations organization. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying creative avenues for sourcing high quality talent and supporting the organization's talent initiatives across our field sales and service organization.
Highlights of position include:
- Drive recruitment process for U.S. salaried professional positions in field sales/service to commence with the sourcing process through interviewing and coordinating with local HR on final selection of candidates
- Provide guidance to field HR and Hiring Managers on sourcing, interviewing techniques and evaluating talent
- Identify effective, low-cost sourcing methods to attract diverse talent for open positions
- Develop proactive candidate pools and sourcing techniques for frequently recruited and difficult to fill sales and service positions
- Other special projects in diversity, selection and talent development
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
- Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
- Has in-depth knowledge of the recruitment discipline
The ideal candidate will possess a BS degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or an applicable field from an accredited University with hands-on work experience in the recruitment function.
TYPICAL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree with 4-7+ years experience
- MA/MS degree with 2-5+ years experience
- 3+ years of full scale recruitment experience across multiple functions including sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in implementing social media, branding techniques or other proactive tools to improve the candidate pipeline is highly desirable
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruitment process
- Fast learner, able to readily apply knowledge gained in one situation to others
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Unwavering customer service orientation
- Proven results in delivering quality candidates to improve the talent pipeline in an organization
- Demonstrated aptitude to recruit in a low cost fashion; can effectively use a variety of sourcing methods to identify quality candidates
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for complying with UTC's Code of Ethics, Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policy and applicable regulatory and Company rules and requirements.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
United Technologies - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard