Job Description & Qualifications
- Coordinate and schedule daily New Model Launch press activities
- Coordinate hourly tryout team members daily
- Interface with steel vendor & LDH coordinator
- Coordinate all press automation activity including design and build
- Coordinate blanks for tryout activity
- Participate in Advance Quality Planning
- Establish cost, timing & feasibility for E.I. Change
- Work with team members to prepare ISFO's, and OIS's
- Verify Safety, Quality and Productivity objectives are met through following standardized work.
- Ensure adherence to safety and housekeeping processes and identify potential hazards and unsafe practices.
- Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Optimize throughput in accordance with budgets and cost objectives
- Monitor ANDON occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support.
- Responsible for monitoring day-to-day production processes, including operations related to equipment in area of responsibility
- Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets.
- Input into and execution of daily production plans. Ability to work as a member of a management team.
- Direct and supervise hourly workforce and drive zone accountability in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
- Build Team Leader capability
- Maintain appropriate record keeping, enforce work standards, provide on-the-job training, and other personnel functions.
- Direct skilled trades and maintenance personnel as required, to identify production bottlenecks and inefficiencies in order to maintain, improve, and optimize production yields, throughput, and uptime .
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of expeirience in Stamping/Die Try Out
- Supervisory experience
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 20 months ago