Medical Product Manufacturing
Since 1963, Cook Group companies have been among the leaders in developing healthcare devices that have improved lives around the world. COOK remains at the forefront of medical research and worldwide sales of products for endovascular therapy, critical care medicine, general surgery, diagnostic and interventional procedures, bioengineered tissue replacement and regeneration, gastroenterology and endoscopy procedures, urology, and obstetrics and gynecology. COOK is a global company with a global focus - and a global future.
General Job Description
The Start Team Member supports Sales Operations and the Corporate Account management/Executive teams by analyzing contract and pricing data and preparing reports that serve to increase service to internal and external customers.
Job Functions/Duties (may include other duties as assigned)
- Provides analytical support to Sales Operations and the Corporate Account Management and Executive Teams.
- Develops familiarity and competencies with internal systems, including Business Objects and the Cook Medical, Incorporated pricing systems.
- Prepares performance reports for Hospital Networks to determine current pricing, GPO affiliation, and existing contracts.
- Prepares analytical support and reports so that Corporate Account Executives are able to offer standardized pricing and contracts to customers.
- Develops innovative tools and reports to provide increased levels of service to the Healthcare Business Solutions teams and IDN customers.
- Less than one year experience is acceptable
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Microsoft Office software, i.e. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Medical, dental, and vision
Paid time off
Flexible spending account
Cook is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cook Medical - 10 months ago
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...