This is a contract position.
Aruba Networks is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company’s Mobile Virtual Enterprise (MOVE) architecture unifies wired and wireless network infrastructures into one seamless access solution for corporate headquarters, mobile business professionals, remote workers and guests. This unified approach to access networks dramatically improves productivity and lowers capital and operational costs.
Listed on the NASDAQ and Russell 2000® Index, Aruba is based in Sunnyvale, California, and has operations throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. For real-time news updates, follow Aruba on Twitter
and Facebook or read our corporate blog, Aruba Atmosphere .
Part of Aruba’s vertical marketing team, the contracts manager is a high impact role in one of the fastest growing companies in IT Networking and in one of the hottest segments in IT. The role will be responsible for managing state and multi-state contracts for Aruba’s IT networking products (hardware, software and support). This role will lead Aruba’s contract bid efforts by leveraging an understanding of the contract process, the SLED business environment, and contacts/relationships in various agencies. As an owner of state contracts the role requires strategic contracts oversight including the identification of appropriate contracts, setting timelines for responses, and program managing the company’s response.
- Discover and report appropriate state contracts for Aruba.
- Manage timelines for contract bid responses with account teams, finance, etc
- Provide advice on appropriate responses to bids.
- Use existing relationships to help enable successful bids.
- 3-5 years expeirnece successfully bidding and managing SLED contracts.
- Experience with IT-related state contracts. Networking experience is a plus
- Previous working relationship with with state contract agencies
- Must be able to work in a team environment while maintaining independence
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Experience using Salesforce.com or equivalent is preferred
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiation
Aruba Networks wants to turn your business into a wireless paradise. The company offers network access equipment and software for mobile...